Face Mask Reusable
Face Mask Reusable.
In Natural Cotton Fabric.
Two layers of woven cotton, a poket to insert your own filters, and nose bands for asnug fit.
They’re sustainable, reusable and washable.
World Health Organization
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: When and how to use masks
- If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
The wearing of face masks is geared more towards keeping others healthy than protecting yourself.
If someone with COVID-19 wears a face mask, this could prevent them from accidentally infecting other people –
which is all the more important because a significant number of people with coronavirus are asymptomatic,
so are unlikely to be actively self-isolating.
To sterilize just a versatile machine with multiple functions: ironing, sterilization, humidification, wrinkles and dust removal.
1 filter included.
Non-medical mask production.
Minimum order 2 pieces
They are homemade products so they may not exactly match the photographs and may even vary the color tone.